Get the paperwork done before you go sailing…your Fleet Secretary will love you for it!!
- Membership to YSA. This is usually done via your affilliated club. Either way you will need your AYF Number and be prepared to show your current card during registration for a sanctioned event
- Pay annual subs to National Etchells Association
- Enter the Series that you wish to compete in. Go to Entry Forms
- Download the NOR’s for the series you have entered. Go to Download
- The State Championships have an entry fee, check the NOR for amount and how to pay.
- All the other little bits……
- Lodge copy of insurance with RSAYS
- Sail card & Hull certificate – bring them to registration
- How’s the weight? Remember 285 kg limit.
- Fill in Safety Declaration and lodge with the RSAYS .
Now you can go sailing !!!